Are you working within Insolvency? Then we are able to help you. Our services are supported by an old-fashioned business acumen, and we use these values in cooperation with you and our business partners.
Get your assets and values secured
- We plan, secure and carry out your assets – everything from emptying out companies to larger machines.
- Storage at our own warehouse in Viborg, where there is daily supervision.
- If you also need to have cleaned and repaired your construction and agricultural machinery, is it possible to get done here too.
Help with targeted sales
- We offer professional presentations online, among other things like our website.
- We are responsible for the communication, the presentation and the negotiations with potential customers.
- We create a cooperation agreement to secure both of us in all kinds of situations.
Collaboration with the Dechow Auktionen – a part of Europe’s largest auction group
We are the Danish representative for the German Dechow Auktionen, which is part of Europe’s largest auction group. In the auction group besides Dechow Auktionen are there the auctions Troostwijk, Karner & Dechow and BVA. This auction group has a total of 350 employees and is present in 15 countries in Europe.
By working with us, we help to communicate with the Dechow Auction, so that your goods can be sold on eg. the largest auction platform in Europe, which is troostwijk.com.
If you are interested in selling at auction, please contact Jørgen Sumborg at email@example.com or +45 20 26 58 35.
auctions each year
visitors on the websites each month
bids each year
sold lots each year
Sell your assets in fully or partly to us
We buy assets completely or partially ourselves. If this is of interest, then please contact us.
A lot of experience in connection to insolvency
We have extensive experience in the field. We therefore know how important the necessary manners and human experience is when dealing with difficult situations. We would therefore very much like to hold a non-committal meeting with you, where we can present our concept and where you can hear more about our previous experiences and references.
Comments are closed.